Encyclopedia of Psychology
- A hierarchical database of links to websites providing information about scientific psychology.
- A catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- Directory of Internet resources providing substantive information concerning economics and finance-related topics.
Political Science Resources
- Political Science Resources is your gateway to most significant resources relevant to the study of politics and government.
Research Resources in Social Science
- Directory of links to information for social science researchers.
- Language resources directory. Find dictionaries, language schools, online courses, etc.
- Directory of information and resources which are relevant for sociologists and other social scientists.
WWW Virtual Library: Anthropology
- Directory of anthropological Internet resources.