- Search the web in plain English and receive a concise list of answers with their exact location.
Active Search Results
- Active Search Results (ASR) is an independent Internet Search Engine using a proprietary page ranking technology with Millions of popular Web sites indexed. ASR has its own spiders visiting Web sites daily that are submitted to ASR and crawlers that index other popular Web sites on the Internet. Active Search Results does not depend on nor utilize any other search engines or directories for its search results. All search results are contained within Active Search Results' indexes and databases.
- Microsoft's search engine.
- Search engine with an instant chance to win cash and prizes.
- With more than 10 years of experience from the business, Entireweb will now provide users with a search engine containing billions of webpages. But size isn't everything: The main focus will always be the actual search experience, with important factors being design, feature-richness and speed of updates.
- General portal and search engine.
- Factbites presents the user with full, meaningful sentences from every site in the search results. This means that you can often gain a great deal of factual information on a topic without ever having to leave the search page.
- A powerful, new search engine that does real-time indexing. Gigablast sports a clean interface, fast results, and powerful advanced searching options.
- A Search engine that provides query results based on the number and quality of links to a web site in addition to search terms.
- HomepageSeek is a search engine where the smaller sites dominate the search
results. Find personal homepages, information resources, and business sites as well.
- Internet web directory organized by subject.
- In iSEEK, you can use natural language to do your searches. Instead of relying on keyword pattern matching and algorithms, iSEEK knows the meaning and concepts embedded in the questions you ask, so it understands what you are asking and retrieves relevant information. No more strategically selecting keywords then adding to them, revising them, and requerying them to get the results you want - simply ask questions and get immediate answers.
- KartOO is a metasearch engine with visual display interfaces. When you click on OK, KartOO launches the query to a set of search engines, gathers the results, compiles them and represents them in a series of interactive maps through a proprietary algorithm.
- A leading web portal combining Web search and navigation resources, deep content in vertical areas, communications and personalization tools, and a complete shopping center.
- Search engine and Internet portal. Find Web search, shopping, games, news, software, and more. Search the Web in several languages.
- Reftopia is a search aggregator that brings you the latest web pages, news, images and more. With the auto-generated tag cloud that Reftopia creates for every query, you can see at a glance the related words and concepts that are 'hot' on the web.
Scrub the Web
- Provides a crisp and clean web search experience. Results from spidered sites are ordered based on a variety of factors including link-to frequency, clicked-on frequency, and URL directory depth.
SunSteam Search & Directory
- Search engine which also features quick news updates and several guides.
- Internet directory. Yellowpages, whitepages, and phonebook. Look up businesses online, look up people, find addresses and phone numbers. Also provides zip codes, maps and directions.
- Delivers three types of search results: Web pages, Web pages by topic, and experts' links.
- A search engine and Web directory for the whole Internet.
- A searchable directory of Internet web sites organized in a vast collection of categories and sub-categories.
- Zakta is a personal and social Web search engine where people can find, personalize, share and discover information from the Internet. Zakta helps the process of searching for information by letting people edit, save and share their results and then invite their community for feedback and insights.
Along with the traditional features expected in a web search engine, Zakta provides the following:
1. Organized search results. Zakta automatically presents results in logical categories: web sites, books, reference materials and subcategories relevant to the user's query. Zakta also suggests semantically related topics and subtopics to search.
2. Fully editable search results. Zakta's search results are completely editable and under the user's control. A user can delete results that aren't relevant. Drag-and-drop results to rearrange them, or add tags and annotations to any result.
3. Automatically saved searches. Zakta automatically saves all changes into a user's Zakta account so users benefit from their changes whenever they search again.
4. Tools to gather and save information from everywhere. Zakta provides tools like the Zakta ClipPad, the Zakta Plugin, and Zakta SearchPacks, to find information anywhere on the web and include it in the user's search process.
5. Easy knowledge sharing. Zakta enables users to share their results in the form of Zakta Guides, a rich, interactive social media tool.
6. Trusted collaboration. Users can invite other people they trust - such as colleagues, friends, or family members - to find information together and use a Zakta Guide as a living, collaborative document.
7. Topical recommendations. Zakta can help users stay informed on topics of interest through recommendations from people they trust on those topics.
Zakta meshes search technologies with automatic categorization, semantics, personalization, social media and social networking to deliver a solution to help people with their informational searches or deeper Web searches. This approach brings a lot of benefits to people using Zakta. Zakta users...
- Save time in finding information or doing their research
- Find the best information and keep it organized in one place
- Help others find good information, and benefit from others doing the same
- Get smarter faster and stay informed, by collaborating with others, and getting recommendations from people they trust