- Physics sites on the web ranging from quantum physics through relativity to philsophy of physics and biographies of famous physicists. A resourse for homework help, physics discussion board, resourses for science teachers.
- CiteSeer is a scientific literature digital library that aims to improve the dissemination and feedback of scientific literature.
Energy, Science, and Technology Information
- Scientific and technical information resources of the Department of Energy's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) in broad disciplines such as physics, chemistry, materials, biology, engineering, energy efficiency, and other related subject areas. Resources include tools for cross searching bibliographic citations, full-text technical reports, preprints, and journals citations residing in multiple databases and Web sites.
Internet Pilot to Physics, The
- Physics news, jobs, and resources.
- The guide for physics on the Web.
- Directory of science and engineering online resources.
Science and Engineering Collections
- Directory provided by Stanford University.
- Resources in: biology, chemistry, physics, environment, weather, earth science, space, paleontology, science fairs, analogies, constants, history, magazines, newsgroups, teacher resources and more.
- Science.gov is a gateway to authoritative selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results.
Scientific American Editors' Selections
- Directory of science and technology related sites.
- Guide to quality information in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.