- Search for parts, accessories, aircrafts, jobs, schools, insurances, airshows and everything else connected to aviation industry.
Aircraft Dealer Online
- Directory of aircraft dealers and brokers from around the globe. Searchable database of aircraft listed for sale.
Aviation Accident Database and Synopses
- The NTSB aviation accident database contains information from 1962 and later about civil aviation accidents and selected incidents within the United States, its territories and possessions, and in international waters. Generally, a preliminary report is available online within a few days of an accident. Factual information is added when available, and when the investigation is completed, the preliminary report is replaced with a final description of the accident and its probable cause. Full narrative descriptions may not be available for dates before 1993, cases under revision, or where NTSB did not have primary investigative responsibility.
Aviation Site Register
- European aviation directory offering
aviation links, news, airshow
reports and more.
FAA Registry - Aircraft - N-Number Inquiry
- The Aircraft Registration Inquiry contains aircraft registration information. You can also order individual aircraft records by mail, fax, or request copies of aircraft records online.
- An index and reference on Homebuilt Experimental class aircraft, and other areas of sport aviation.
Seaplane Pilots Association
- Links to web pages related to waterborne aviation.
Thirty Thousand Feet Aviation Directory
- An aviation directory with thousands of links to aviation web pages, aviation news, and other sources of commercial, military, and general aviation information.