- Adoption.com is the authority for all things adoption. Check out our resources about pregnancy, domestic & international adoption, parenting, adoptees, foster parenting and more.
- The mission of AdoptUsKids is to recruit and connect foster and adoptive families with waiting children throughout the United States.
The Collaboration to AdoptUsKids is supported through a cooperative agreement between the Children's Bureau, Administration for Children & Families, the US Department of Health & Human Services, and the Adoption Exchange Association. Collaboration partners include: University of Texas at Austin School of Social Work, Northwest Adoption Exchange, North American Council on Adoptable Children, National Foster Parent Association, and The Adoption Exchange Inc.
All for Good
- Each of us has a role to play in improving our communities and our country. Small actions add up to a big difference. All for good helps you find and share ways to do good.
Find A Grave
- Directory of the final resting places of notable people. You can search by name, location, or claim to fame. Thousands of pictures of notable graves, as well.
- Directory of links to foundations and funders on the Internet.
- The donor's guide to charities and nonprofit organizations.
- Directory of nonprofit and volunteering resources.
National Adoption Center
- Since 1972, the Center has helped to find adoptive families for more than 21,000 U.S. children and helped countless families through the adoption process. We've gathered much information on this site. Learn how to adopt a waiting child or teenager by reading through our site.
Political Graveyard, The
- Directory of burial places of dead politicians.
- Provides a searchable and browsable database of demographic literature.
Population Reference Bureau
- PRB analyzes complex demographic data and research to provide the most objective, accurate, and up-to-date population information in a format that is easily understood by advocates, journalists, and decisionmakers alike.